Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where can I find a really good scar cream?

I have a scar on my lip from 5 years ago, it sort of looks like a keloid, but my doctor says its just a scar. Please help!Where can I find a really good scar cream?
Scar products are less effective on older scars. In addition, because the scar is on your lip, it will make the treatment less effective since some of the product will wear off.





You should use one of the silicone gels but because it's on your lip you should use Strataderm which is a brand new products with improved silicone gel technology which doesn't include silica (SiO2). Silica may be harmful.Where can I find a really good scar cream?
Listen to your doctor, take your time so you do not cut yourself.
  • healthy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment