Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am making marshmallow fudge which calls for Cream of evaporated milk. Is it okay to use evaporated milk?

The directions for making this marshmallow fudge say to use Pet Brand cream of evaporated milk but I could not find it. Can I just use evaporated milk or sweetened condensed milk?I am making marshmallow fudge which calls for Cream of evaporated milk. Is it okay to use evaporated milk?
It just means evaporated milk. PetBrand used to call their evaporated milk ';Cream of Evaporated Milk';. It's just evaporated milk.I am making marshmallow fudge which calls for Cream of evaporated milk. Is it okay to use evaporated milk?
I know the recipe you are referring too, I've been making it for over 40 years. It's a wonderful and creamy fudge. By all means use any canned evaporated milk and your fudge will be just fine.
use 1 or the other make up ur mind chic
I know people who make fudge with just a plain can of evaporated milk. I heard the Pet Brand is the best stuff but I don't think it'll make your fudge bad if you don't use it





check out this recipe:


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Grandmas-Peanut-Butter-Fudge/Detail.aspx
I think that one is thicker than the other.... that being the sweetenend condensed milk. If the recipe calls for evaporated milk, I would go with that.
yah i guess i made something like that and it worked

No comments:

Post a Comment