Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the smallest size of Baileys Irish cream you can buy?

Also what is the smallest size of Frangelica I can buy? Lastly who sells Kells Irish lager in Bradenton, Fl?What is the smallest size of Baileys Irish cream you can buy?
Almost all liquors and liquers come in 50ml bottles - a little over 1 1/2 ounces - the right size for one drink. You can find them at well-stocked liquor stores - usually at or behind the counter. I know BevMo sells them.





And funny you should ask about Baileys - I don't know why, but I am able to buy 4-packs of the 50ml bottles at the CVS drugstore down the street. I've never seen any other small bottles anywhere outside of a liquor store.





A lot of the bottles are now plastic, so I buy the little Baileys to take on trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment