Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to help burn from Nair hair removing cream?

I burnt my lip using Nair hair-removing gel! I put some aloe on it but it burns, is there anything else I can use to help it?How to help burn from Nair hair removing cream?
Dear God!!!! Nair is like napalm. They should outlaw it- seriously. You have a chemical-type burn. I think they sell a dipilitory neutralizing cream- this may help. I don't know if it's made by Nair or not. Also, lidocaine cream would help or maybe just vaseline to replenish some moisture and protect. Nair is scary- I highly recommend that you never use it again. It liquifies the hair down in your pores and you can't wipe or rinse it off. You're just stuck with liquified hair in your skin- it's SO gross. Live and learn I guess.How to help burn from Nair hair removing cream?
I use something very similar to it, and I always put my lip in milk, and it works GREAT, it stops the burning like... almost in 5 minutes, believe me, I get REALLY bad skin rashes.
I did the same thing.


Put Vaseline or antibiotic ointment on your lip.
if you did it recently, keep rinsing with water water water!
Rinse thoroughly with water use vaseline to help soothe


Hope this helps you.
If it burns your skin.......DO NOT USE IT THERE AGAIN.





Try a baking soda type paste over it for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment