Saturday, December 26, 2009

What happens if you use veet hair removal cream on your face?

It says do not use on facial areas.. blah blah blah.





What happens if you do use it on your face?What happens if you use veet hair removal cream on your face?
I've used it when I've run out of the facial one and nothing out of the ordinary happened, just stung a bit, but the facial one does that too. I put some moisturiser afterwards and everything was ok.What happens if you use veet hair removal cream on your face?
Something may or may not happen. I hate those hair removal. It gives me headache. Especially if it's right under your nose.
The skin on your face is very sensitive. You could end up with a nasty rash and itching . Not pretty.
Surely there's a hair removal cream specially for facial use - why would you want to use one that says don't?
it will grow back thicker.


thats why it says not to do it.
rash
DON'T horrable rash thats why i am at home now!
if it says dont do it why would you ignore the instructions
It's probably to strong to use on your face so it will react.


Try using the Nail hair removal cream for face instead. x
you get hairy feet !
I dont no but i wouldnt advice it lol!
allergic reaction ... will burn your skin and cause a rash ....
I always wondered about this too. I did try it once on my stray hairs on my eyebrows because they were annoying me but I left it on longer than what I should and it started to burn my skin, leaving it very sore and extremely painful.


I'm not gonna say that I dont advise it, but if you do choose to use it on your face, keep an eye on the time and just try little amounts to see how your face reacts to the cream.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment