Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best nair pretty hair removal cream?

What kind of nair pretty hair removal cream works best on the legs and face?


Does it actully take all the hair away?


Does it make the hair darker?


Is it sold a walmart?What is the best nair pretty hair removal cream?
I hate Nair and would not recommend it bc of my experience with it. It irritated me a lot and made my skin red. It might just be me, but i had some friends tell me they had the same problem. I totally recommend VEET. i've used it in between my eye brow, above upper lip, arms, legs, and armpits. It leaves my skin sooooo super soft I love it! My hair hasn't grown darker from the first time i used it...it grows the same. Yes it does take it all away, but it grows. If you never want to see hair then you will have to do a laser treatment. VEET is sold ar walmart! =)





Hope this helped! =)What is the best nair pretty hair removal cream?
There are a number of hair removal products being sold at Walgreens, Wal-Mart, K-mart, and other such stores that claim to be able to remove all of your unwanted body hair in five to fifteen minutes. I have used Nair products in the past and have learned that they do not work for me. My hair is too coarse and thick for chemical treatments. As a result I have learned that shaving, despite the minor cuts and razor burns, is much fast and smoother. If these products are used on areas of the body with sensitive skin you can run the risk of damaging your skin and the hair follicles. So, depending on the type of hair that you have and where on your body you want to use it depends on rather or not the product will do as it claims.
You need the nair for legs and the nair specifically for your face (because it's more sensitive)





it really works, it takes it all away if you leave it on long enough (you will know when it's long enough when the hairs go from being straight to squiggly)





no it doesn't make your hair darker, only your hormones can do that





and it's sold at walmart
I've tried pretty much all of them. It depends of what kind of hair you have. If you have thin, light hair- go for it. It should work, although I would recommend shaving. Dark, thick, hair though won't becoming off very easily. It doesn't make the hair darker, any more than shaving would, and it is sold at Wallmart. I'll warn you, though, it isn't as easy as it looks in the adds and it smells horrible. Also, it irritates your skin. I just stick to shaving.
nair sucks. dont use it on your face. i dont have sensative skin and it really irritated it. it smells absolutely disgusting cause it burns the hair off and it usually will come in darker when it regrows.


yes its sold at walmart


and as for frank your a pig
i like veet works great on legs chest back arms work great 4 a sissyboy!! :)








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
..
Wax!
e.lf
my skeet is nice and creamy.
  • healthy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment