Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy a half a galon sized carton of heavy cream?

I've only found pint and half pint sizes at the store.Does anyone know where I can buy a half a galon sized carton of heavy cream?
walmart, or HEB.





They have it next to the milk products.Does anyone know where I can buy a half a galon sized carton of heavy cream?
Try Costco or some restaurant supply store. Call ahead and make sure. Or just by enough pint size to make a half gallon- you would need to buy 4 pints.
The largest and heaviest I have seen are half-gallon cartons of 40% b.f. from restaurant food suppliers. Sorry I don't know your area or I might suggest a local contact.
Sam's Club sells quart size. You will need 2 quarts to make half gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment