Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I attract people to try my Cream Cheese Pound Cake?

I am selling cream cheese pound cake that tastes great! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it look and/or taste more attractive? Maybe how to add color, fruit,... Tell me what sounds good to you!How do I attract people to try my Cream Cheese Pound Cake?
If you are selling it by the slice, put some strawberries on it.How do I attract people to try my Cream Cheese Pound Cake?
I Have One Idea On Making It More Attractive:1. Melt Candy Coating Then Fill In A Squirt Bottle 2.Use The Squirt Bottle To Write And Draw Chocolate Shapes On A Silpat Baking Liner Or Parchment Paper 3. Top Your Designs With Toffe Bits Or Chopped Nuts, If Desired. Allow The Chocolate Designs To Rest And Harden 4.Gently Peel Back Silpat or Parchment Paper To Remove The Designs.Place Hardened Chocolate On Cupcakes Or Other Desserts Of Choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment