Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best over-the-counter acne cream for dry, oily, sensitive skin?

Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide really irritate my combination skin, which is very dry, sensitive, and oily. However, as I'm prone to breakouts, I need something I can put on my acne that will help it go away faster, preferably something that's tinted (either white or a skin-tone color) and will help mask the actual acne. Any tips?What is the best over-the-counter acne cream for dry, oily, sensitive skin?
I wouldnt use a acne cream with tint, it just irritates it, Try to use Clearisil and then use a mineral foundation powder,What is the best over-the-counter acne cream for dry, oily, sensitive skin?
I have sensitive skin as well and most acne medications irritate my skin which is prone to breakouts. You mention that your skin is both dry and oily. This could be because the products your using are on one hand drying out your skin which in turn causes your skin to produce more pore clogging oils to attempt to balance out the dryness. It's a vicious cycle--I know!!





Lately I've been modifying my diet in an attempt to naturally clear my skin. It beats drying out my skin with those harsh chemicals. The product I'm using it in the resource section below if you want to give it a try. Good luck!
this doesn't cover them up...but its awsome!!! it works really good for ALL skintypes! AND it 100% natural with vitamins and other stuff to make your skin GREAT!! http://www.alnaturalcosmetics.com/servle鈥?/a> hope i helped!!
I would suggest using the Proactiv Solution set..it works great and it's probably the best over-the-counter stuff out there.





Buying it directly from them gets expensive, so I found a cheap one on eBay


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>





Enjoy!
Treat the breakouts internally. Get rid of the acne with natural things like apple cider vinegar. Watch the video here, you will see from the comments that its helped many people since it teaches how to get rid of acne naturally.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsqZKDlH鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment