Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I remove Windolene spilt on a cream carpet yesterday?

Someone left the top off of the bottle of Windolene and it spilt onto the expensive cream carpet.


I have experimented with sprinkling dry bicarbonate of soda on it then rubbing with a damp cloth so it fizzes.





Some say soaking it in milk is good ? I wonder if that would work... but it is on a carpet!!!





If I wait until it dries do you think it would hoover off now?How do I remove Windolene spilt on a cream carpet yesterday?
don't use milk as the smell would be terrible. Use a bio wash powder. Put hot water in a bowl and sprinkle the powder in. Get a clean white cloth and pat the area forcing the windowlene upwards. If you still can't get it out borrow or hire a steam cleaner and as you are steaming the area collect the windowlene that is blown off the weft of the carpet on to a cloth.
  • healthy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment