Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where can I buy an over the counter cream that will remove brown spots on my skin?

I have rough, brown spots on my arms from years of sun exposure. Does anyone know of a skin cream that will erase them, that can be bought over the counter?Where can I buy an over the counter cream that will remove brown spots on my skin?
I'm not sure if it would work for your brown spots, but I use lemon juice on a cotton ball to lighten freckles on my face.





There might also be skin bleaching creams available at the beauty supply store (Sally's?) near you?Where can I buy an over the counter cream that will remove brown spots on my skin?
Think twice. Lemon is too acidic for the tender skin on our face. Report Abuse

Try Maderma, you can buy this at Walmart.
Check with your doctor. But I used some stuff my wife had that she got from Mary Kay and it lightened them up, but didn't completely get rid of them.
Buy a cream it call Fade away, for some people works very good, but the best thing you can used is Aloe vera some one told me about it and I try and works for me.
since the brown spots are from sun exposure, you should go to a doctor and get them checked out. It can possibly be skin cancer. if not, he can prescribe something
mederma, it works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment