Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is your favorite way to eat ice cream, and what is your favorite flavor?

are you creative with your frozen treat, or love it plain?What is your favorite way to eat ice cream, and what is your favorite flavor?
Straight out of the carton. I like all flavors. Maybe Oreo cookie ice cream. Sometimes I'll add my own oreos.What is your favorite way to eat ice cream, and what is your favorite flavor?
I love ice cream!! I like starbucks ice cream,%26amp; starwberry%26amp;banana.You could get Starbucks ice cream at any store.I put whip cream on starbucks ice cream...oh..and some bananas.yumm.I get Strawberry%26amp;Banana ice cream at Baskin Robins.I tell them to put.whipp cream on top..bananas,nuts,%26amp; my favorite..hot fudge.yumm.you gotta try it.Its so good.
i like to mix it up with my spoon,put candys and carmel sauce on it and then drink it with a straw!!! i like real vanilla and my friend jane here likes choco mint
I like it in a bowl........plain and simple. My favorite flavor is Reeses peanut butter and chocolate
I like my ice cream frozen really hard,once it gets soggy,yuck don't like it.I really like Blue Bell's Strawberry Cheesecake,Ben and Jerry's Banana Split,and Ben and Jerry's Heath Bar something.sometimes I like fresh fruit on the str,Cheesecake and vanilla ice cream.
In a banana split with tons of stuff on it....vanilla is my favorite...in a banana split with tons of stuff on it
My favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip on a regular cone or sometimes stirred in my cup,you know a little whipped.
if it's vanilla, i like to eat with a drizzle of honey, topped with a dash of cinnamon and sliced almonds. not sure what my favorite flavor really is.
i like my icecream frozen hard, in a small bowl filled to the brim.( about four scoups) my faovir teflavor is caramel chocolate pretzel. it has a vanilla base( my favorite) is extremely sweet, and is crunchy. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment