Saturday, December 26, 2009

What cream can i use for the wrinkles and sagging around my?

mouth area. I am very conerned about the lines and sagging skin around my mouth. Im 29 years old and I dont know what to use for this. cAn I use eye wrinkle cream for this? Any suggestions would be great thanks!!What cream can i use for the wrinkles and sagging around my?
Try Apivita Instant Lifting Face Mask with Red Wine, the result is instant, info and review: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>What cream can i use for the wrinkles and sagging around my?
Eye wrinkle cream would actually work quite well, I'd think, as they usually tend to plump up the eye areas affected. My mother uses Olays products and claims they work quite well.





Also, do you smoke? That can cause unwanted wrinkles, sagging, dry skin and a very poor color/cast to the skin.
Hi there. Try Stri-vectin. It was originally supposed to be a stretchmark cream but researchers found out it works even better at a wrinkle cream and works wonders.
Try doing a microdermabrasion treatment every week. It'll diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and give your skin that youthful glow back.
wrinkles look like poo-poos. yuck. i think ur getting old, grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment