Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your favorite anti-aging, face restore cream?

I am searching for a new facial moisturizing cream that is anti aging, restores tone, reduces sun damage, protects and reduces the lines on my forehead and eyes. Oil free of course. Please let me know your thoughts. I am 34 and very unhappy with the look of my skin.What is your favorite anti-aging, face restore cream?
La Mer Creme de la Mer.





http://www.cremedelamer.com/index.tmpl?n鈥?/a>


btw...you wont find a good anti-aging cream that is oil-free since anti-aging creams are normally very rich since they have to give a lot of moisture. i know its a bummer. As for the creme de la mer. You just need the tinest amount, Rub that in between your fingers and pat (dont rub) onto your face. This is a crucial step. Rubbing wont allow the product to absorb. I recommend you buy it from a La Mer sales associate like at Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue.





anywhos...I also recommend Bliss The Youth As We Know It as a more affordable option.


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





*looks up* Why the hell are the avon sales associates always on this site???What is your favorite anti-aging, face restore cream?
Anew Reversalist


Want younger skin, how about new skin. Anew Reversalist with Activinol tells cells to make new skin faster so wrinkles fade quickly. Skin doesn鈥檛 just look new it is new. A key to skin repair: wrinkles are a result of micro injuries to the skin so Avon studied how skin heals. As part of the repair process the body produces Activin, Anew Reversalist helps to activate this molecule. It is the worlds first skin care product with Activinol. Be the first to try it with a guarantee, you love it or return it.


It is oil free and feels great on the skin.


I have been useing it for a little while and I can so tell the difference.





go to


http://www.youravon.com/dawngamble


http://www.dawntheavonlady.webs.com
I've used Neutrogena for years.





Get Neutrogena Deep Wrinkle Day with SPF (the SPF will protect against future damage) and Deep Wrinkle Night. At night you can also use the Deep Wrinkle Serum at night -- use it before you apply the deep wrinkle night cream.
Hi Rebecca, I'm 37 %26amp; I know what you mean! I've tried them all and I like Revitol and also Avon has good products as well! Hope that helps!
I recommend cream of sumyungai

No comments:

Post a Comment