Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What cream is good for white spots on face?

I have these white spots on my face and I do not know any medicine or creme that will treat them !please help! How did I get white spots?What cream is good for white spots on face?
I think it's called Pityriasis Alba. It's just these common white spots that come and go. It's a type of eczema but very minor. Within time, they go away. I had a bunch on my face and now I have 2-3 left, they're very small, and many don't notice it. The best you can do is go see a dermatologist and he/she should give you some type of cream to help get rid of it. It could take month. This does not last longer than about a few moths anyway. There is no actual cause for it. They come and go just like that. Also, stay away from the sun, if you don't, this causes the spots to become more uneven. They don't actually tan y'know.
  • healthy skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment