Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you catch a cold by eating ice cream on freezing cold days?

Haha! No! A cold is a virus. You catch a cold from someone else who is carrying the virus. Not eating some cold ice cream.





Technically, if you drank some really warm sewage when you were cold, you would probably get ill but that has no relation to the temperature of the two.





So don't worry, eat your ice cream. Can you catch a cold by eating ice cream on freezing cold days?
You won't get colds from any of those things, but you can get an upset stomach from at least one of those things. I had it happen to me...





When I was a kid I was running around outside with my sister's at my grandma's house. I was so hot and sweaty and got so thirsty and went inside. I grabbed a cold drink out of the fridge and chugged it. I felt like throwing up when I was done! Now had it been water it may not have done that, but it was soda pop and that may have had something to do with it. I felt sick for a little bit, but it went away.





Also, going outside in the cold wintertime with wet hair won't make you get a cold either. My mom still argues that it will, but it won't. I do it all of the time and never get sick. She's always telling me to button up my coat, or even wear a coat, when it's cold outside whenever I stop over for a visit. I tell her I'm fine, and I am. I don't get sick from that,either. I heard that germs travel better in the cold air, but I'm not sure about that.





I get sick from being around sick people. Plain and simple. I touch something that unknowingly a sick person touched and I end up getting sick. You can wash your hands till the skin falls off and sanitize your entire home, but you still can't help being exposed to germs when you leave your house, or even getting your mail because someone sick may have handled that before it was delivered to you. Some germs are airborne, so you can't really avoid them unless you wear a mask with a oxygen tank strapped to the back of a haz-mat suit.Can you catch a cold by eating ice cream on freezing cold days?
if you drink something extremley cold when your really hot you can get sick same for drinking someting hot when your really cold you can pass out.


you can get a cold by eating ice cream if your outside eating it in cold weather but when your inside its fine xD
No because a cold is a virus that u catch in the air or coming in contact with people who are infected, and eating ice cream on a cold day will just make you really cold.
No. However, your immune system may become weaker and it will become harder to fight off bacteria which may then cause a cold. But eating ice cream on cold days will not directly cause a cold.
Common sense - No to all your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment