Thursday, December 31, 2009

What cream will work for the wrinkles around your mouth(smile Lines)?

I am 22 years old and my smile lines never go away! I hate it. what are some creams out there that will eliminate the smile lines that are not expensive.What cream will work for the wrinkles around your mouth(smile Lines)?
Smile lines are beautiful.. it's the frown ones you want to get rid of ... at 22 trust me .. I am sure there is nothing that will eliminate them because they are part of you.. your so young ...





But you can try one of those new fill in cremes they make ... I personally use this and it is THE BEST you will get I am 29 and tried em all!





http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.鈥?/a>





Do not get the other line of the same.. it's silver and it stinks!





Get the eye cream it rocks.. the whole system makes your skin look great.. same people that make proactive...What cream will work for the wrinkles around your mouth(smile Lines)?
If do an Answers search you will find many have tried every product and report they have not worked - not even slightly. If you are serious about getting rid of them this is a safe, natural, fast working and low cost treatment that really works. It will greatly diminish them. Using any oil, olive oil works fine, massage vigorously with finger tips directly on and along the lines. The massaging friction rubs them away. I had very pronounced lines and they have GREATLY diminished. First, to avoid skin pulling/stretching, tighten that area by partially opening mouth, pulling lips firmly back against teeth. For fastest results work up to a 20 min daily massage(can be in two or more sessions). Persevere and you will get the same great results.


Treatment works equally as well on vertical frown lines between brows. See my other answers for specific wrinkle and line removal. Some users have also responded to same questions raving about the same success they have had.





SOURCE(S):20+ years research - safe, natural treatments %26amp; cures of skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging, rejuvenation treatments..
Hi ya! yeah I now tht feeling too well! my mum uses a product that has had a dramatic effect on her (and her confidence).


you can even try it free (I think she paid less than $5 for shipping) now she is a customer for life, lol)


see the link.


Hope it helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment