Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is petroleum cream with vitamin E good to use on tattoos?

I just recently got a tattoo on my neck 5 days ago, and the for the first 2 days i used Auaphor but then i started using petroleum cream with vitamin E and i used alot on it because i go to school and i wanted it to last throughout the school day. Now for some rason my tattoo looks grey instead of black(the orginal color). Did the cream fade it?Is petroleum cream with vitamin E good to use on tattoos?
no dont use anything that has vitamin e in it or petrolum jelly. its not good for your tattoo and it clogs your pores. bc your tattoo is considered a open wound you have to use something non scented. I have 16 tattoos and I usually start of with A7D ointment and then after about 5-6 days I switch to curel lotion (non scented). aquaphore is good to put on it too but only when it starts to peel. use A%26amp;D it is fairly cheap and you can get it anywhere. (walmart, local grocery stores). the cream might have made it fade but then again I cant really tell bc I cant see it. when your tattoo starts to peel the color is usually a little less lighter. I hope I helped good luck!Is petroleum cream with vitamin E good to use on tattoos?
I used A%26amp;D on my first tattoo %26amp; it sorta faded, so i used unscented lotion on my second tattoo and it peeled perfectly. THe cream may have faded it, so try usinq an unscented lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment