Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is ice cream still good after being refrigerated?

I found out my freezer was broken after I bought ice cream because the ice cream has never turned solid, it's sort of a light yoghurt consistency. I'm getting a new fridge and freezer tomorrow. Is my ice cream still good?Is ice cream still good after being refrigerated?
in all honesty, I would just get fresh ice cream when the new freezer comes and gets to the proper temp. Sometimes when Icecream is semi thawed and refrozen you can get ice chunks and the flavor changes.





I would just pour the icecream in glasses and serve shakes tonight.Is ice cream still good after being refrigerated?
you can still freeze it, but it won't be that good. When it re-freezes it will be icy and hard instead of soft and gooey.
no its not it will taste different and most likely get freezer burn
Probably not, when that happened to me in the past - when the ice cream refroze there was a thin layer of sugar on the top and it tasted all funky!
I wouldnt want to try and taste but you can be the first


TRY EATING IT LOL
No its not good..
um,no!!
Just to be safe, I wouldn't eat it!
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment