Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can you make a chocolate frozen drink without ice cream?

can you make something like a chocolate shape, but without the ice cream? (I dont have ice cream in the fridge right now).





I have:





milk


ice


water


chocolate that I can melt





a blender





would that al taste good blended?Can you make a chocolate frozen drink without ice cream?
It probably won't taste like a milkshake. It will come out the consistency of a blended, frozen cocktail. It may still be good, I'm not sure (add a little coffee in place of the chocolate, perhaps?). It just won't be as thick and creamy as a milk shake would be.Can you make a chocolate frozen drink without ice cream?
Can't hurt to try.
sounds like a milk shake to me, all you can do is try it

No comments:

Post a Comment