Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Anyone know where I can buy dairy free sour cream, in the uk only please?

That's a physical impossibility - CREAM comes from Milk which comes from COWS, so cream - sour or not - IS dairy.


If, on the other hand it's some American kind of ';mock'; cream made entirely of chemicals which have never been anywhere near a farm then it's probably been banned by the health authorities in the UK.Anyone know where I can buy dairy free sour cream, in the uk only please?
I gather you are lacose intolerant like myself i havent come acrosee sour cream yet here in the uk but i believe alpro soya are doing more and more ranges and now do custard and cream so keep an eye on that range. I would also look into the Lacto free range that is slowly growing i use lacto free cheese milk and yoghurts now. You could also try taking Lactase enzymes you can get them in helath food shops before eating dairy products they tend to keep my reactions at bay if i take 3-4 tablets recommended top end dose. Hope this has helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment