Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How many sugars do they put in a Dunkin Donuts coffee when you ask for regular cream and sugar?

How about cream? Is there a standard? I would think there would be but sometimes it is lighter, sometimes darker. Most of all I would like to know how much sugar I am consuming with a large cup of coffee.How many sugars do they put in a Dunkin Donuts coffee when you ask for regular cream and sugar?
People who work at dunkin donuts aren't going to be exact everytime, but i'd say it's pretty much one packet. I allways ask to 2 creams and 2 sugars, just to be safe, cause i don't like my coffee too dark. They do have some kick *** coffee don't they.How many sugars do they put in a Dunkin Donuts coffee when you ask for regular cream and sugar?
uh, can you speak english? try ';how much sugar';.
I really dont know, sorry, but I know it's mabye 1 packet?


Try when yougo get one (If you ever do...) Ask them, or look on the side of the cup, it usually shows ingredients there! Good luck though!!!
  • myspace commentes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment