Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do you take your coffee?Black or with cream and sugar?

I like to use the creamers that have different flavors such as Irish Cream or Hazelnut.How do you take your coffee?Black or with cream and sugar?
Black. Kona coffee, if possible.How do you take your coffee?Black or with cream and sugar?
Thank you. I must definitely try Blue Mountain - Haven't been to Jamaica yet. Report Abuse

Usually black because that's all that's available at my work. I do enjoy it with cream and sugar though.
Black, no sugar. I occasionally like to add cream and sugar for a sweet treat, but very rarely. Give it to me straight!
i like folger caramel flavored coffee with cream (hazulnut is good too)





my fav is toffee nut late i like the nutty flavor in coffee.
the only way i drink coffee is in blended drinks or mochas
compared to white coffee, black coffee is better in terms of health. however i have always loved coffee with creamer and sugar. that's a different taste altogether.
If I'm making it, then black. If the intern at work is making it, I have to add cream and sugar to hide the terrible taste
I make it, french vanilla and by expresso .


I use honey to sweeten it, buckwheat honey, that gives as a whole a sinfully strong delicious aroma.
just black i don't want to gain extra cal
Hi friend ..enjoy this ..here is ur choice.





Iced Cappuccino ...


http://www.foodsfun.com/recp.aspx?id=84
black no sugar


I like the taste of coffee
depends on the quality of the bean or it is watered down or not. but, normally, i like cream and sugar
hate coffee
Cream and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment