Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is it possible to get a shock from whipped cream?

I was at Starbucks, got a Frappuccino, and before I put in my straw the whipped cream was sticking up through the hole in the lid, so I went to lick it off. I did not lick the plastic. Twice...I got static shocks.Is it possible to get a shock from whipped cream?
My guess is that it actually came from the plastic, despite the fact that you didn't touch it. The whipped cream would have little or no ability to hold an electric charge. The plastic on the other hand, could. You don't necessarily need to touch something to get a shock from it, as long as you're close enough.Is it possible to get a shock from whipped cream?
Well, not really well if you put ur drink on a fabric chair cup holder you might have gotten some static when you slid your butt into the chair and then the static got in the plastic and wallaaa!!! but yea i serious hope i helpped
  • myspace commentes
  • 3 comments:

    1. Actually, there can be an electric charge in whip cream. You can lick just the whip cream and have a shock. Did you think about Wawa? they have whip cream over flowing and there is no holder for the cold drink, and no seats, fabric. Get your shit together before posting some dumb ass shit you're getting from a Yahoo answer from some dumb fuck who doesn't know his facts. Probably is even a high school drop out like the fuck you doing.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. LOL, youre an idiot. where is your scientific facts that it can hold electricity as opposed to just stating it. btw, wawa doesnt exist outside the east lel

        Delete
    2. My son and I both got shocked by whipped cream! We had to Google to see why that happened lol

      ReplyDelete